August 2020 Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of you guys know what is the next step after passing all exams?

We will just have to wait for the board to issue license?

And they will email us a link to but the physical stamp?

Do any of you guys know what is the next step after passing all exams?

We will just have to wait for the board to issue license?

And they will email us a link to but the physical stamp?
So from last months thread I read that they issue numbers every two weeks so we just have to keep rechecking the license look up until our name comes up but we should receive our wall certificate in about 3-4 weeks. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. 

So from last months thread I read that they issue numbers every two weeks so we just have to keep rechecking the license look up until our name comes up but we should receive our wall certificate in about 3-4 weeks. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. 
That's correct.  We should be able to use the License Lookup by next Friday 9/25.  But I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed like what happened in last month's thread.  We should also be receiving a congratulatory email maybe sometime this week or next.   

It's not in the spam folder too. I took the test last 08/18, I received the seismic result last month fine. As mentioned previously, my computer hanged twice during the test and lost about 5 mins of time. Prometric filed a report to the Board, that may be the case?
Yeah, if you took the exam on 8/18 you should have got the results today.
I would guess the technical difficulties may require the board to take more time to analysis your case maybe.
Maybe try sending an email to follow up and make sure they are working on it.

Good Luck!

Yeah, if you took the exam on 8/18 you should have got the results today.
I would guess the technical difficulties may require the board to take more time to analysis your case maybe.
Maybe try sending an email to follow up and make sure they are working on it.

Good Luck!
I just sent an email to the Board. I also called earlier around 4:40 pm and somebody there told me to call in the morning again for they already left for the day. Thank you.

Hi Everyone I have these references for sale please DM me if interested! Survey exam items.

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

Does anybody here have not received their results yet from August 2020 exam?
If you're expecting an exam results email, checked your spam, and still haven't received one, have you contacted the Board yet?  feel free to send me a private message with your name and contact info and I'll check it out for you.

If you're expecting an exam results email, checked your spam, and still haven't received one, have you contacted the Board yet?  feel free to send me a private message with your name and contact info and I'll check it out for you.
I just sent you a private message.

I took my surveying on Aug.24th. And my friend took his seismic on the same day. He received the result this Monday. Not sure why I didn’t 
We should have received our results last Monday. I emailed the Board and called few times but got no response. Had you tried calling the Board?

We should have received our results last Monday. I emailed the Board and called few times but got no response. Had you tried calling the Board?
I called but no response either. I have the feeling I failed. But just need to get result then I can reschedule it

I called but no response either. I have the feeling I failed. But just need to get result then I can reschedule it
It doesn't mean that we failed because we din't received the results. Some examinees received their results last Monday but failed.

Latest posts

Back