Ask an EB.com "lady".....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have the kind of woman that expects a gift I would say you could never go wrong with $75 to $100 earrings or. necklace a lot etc.

Decent camera

IF And only if she is a runner or some other exercise type person you could get some type of exercise accessory however if your wife these to lose more than one pound I do not recommend this.

If your wife works one thing that she won't admit it but she will love is if during the workday you send a really large thing of flowers to her work.

Not only will she get lots of attention she will also be hated by every other married woman there which will somehow in a woman's world make her feel good.
I used to do that when wifey was working and it is true. She loved when I sent flowers to where she was working. Now, when I send flowers, she does not like it and gives me the " why are you WASTING money on that?" talk.

:true:
I gave my husband the "don't waste money on flowers" talk when we were still dating.

I need details. He probably just wanted to buy you something useful?

Technically, Mr. Krak still hasn't gotten me anything for my bday yet although we did go out to dinner. We adopted a blind cat that I wanted and he was supposed to pay the adoption fee but I ended up paying it bc I had the cash on me. I don't really care about him paying for it and told him he could pay to "sponsor" one of the cats which is a monthly donation for a year.

Both in our early 30's. She's a little over a year younger than me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both in our early 30's. She's a little over a year younger than me though.
So what do you do for gifts?
We actually don't get each other gifts. We do things for each other, which makes it really special. You have to know what your SO likes and interests are, and giving or doing something within those likes and interests are the best "gifts" IMO.

So....linked in....supposed to be a professional networking site, right? I think I'm getting hit up on, on linked in. Yeah, so it's not a dating site. Fess up if it's one of you doing it!

Back