Ask an EB.com "lady".....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So....linked in....supposed to be a professional networking site, right? I think I'm getting hit up on, on linked in. Yeah, so it's not a dating site. Fess up if it's one of you doing it!

Just sent a flirty PM through Linkedin, for science. Let's see if they notice.

Flirty PM returned. This is kind of fun (in a "I probably need to work on my self-esteem instead of seeking affirmation from acquaintances" sort of way).

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you asking whether we swapped photos of our goodies?

Dammit, I still maintain that I'm a good guy and nobody ever flirts with me via PM or facebook or EB. Not that it matters, I'm married and love my wife, but still it'd be nice to get a casual, "hey there stranger" from somebody from time to time if you know what I mean.

Okay, enough with the self loathing. I really need to buckle down and get some work done today.

I was actually singing that song from grease....

Oops. As usual, I took something cute and lighthearted and defiled it.

Dammit, I still maintain that I'm a good guy and nobody ever flirts with me via PM or facebook or EB. Not that it matters, I'm married and love my wife, but still it'd be nice to get a casual, "hey there stranger" from somebody from time to time if you know what I mean.

I tried to send you a sexy PM through LinkedIn now but it just sent you an invitation since I don't have your email address. Sorry but I tried. :(

Quick, someone send Sapper some dick pics. That satisfies his request, right?

Sap, how about I endorse you for Bitch Mastery? Does that count?

Okay, enough with the self loathing. I really need to buckle down and get some work done today.

okay, I have to say, no it's not always nice to get that "hey there stranger" from somebody.... didn't I tell y'all about the very large man in the blue pick up truck who has hit on me twice while driving down the road? The first time I rolled down my window because I figured we were stopped at the light at the DSCR and I was safe... the second time I tried to ignore him...

Hey there stranger!

okay, I have to say, no it's not always nice to get that "hey there stranger" from somebody.... didn't I tell y'all about the very large man in the blue pick up truck who has hit on me twice while driving down the road? The first time I rolled down my window because I figured we were stopped at the light at the DSCR and I was safe... the second time I tried to ignore him...
Well to be fair, I don't want to be hello strangered from a creepy fat guy in a blue pickup truck, mainly because that's just uhhh gross. But a hello stranger from somebody online with whom their is almost zero chance of us ever meeting / anything ever actually happening, that's cool from time to time.

Hey there stranger!
Yeah, this is what I'm talking about!

Back