ARIZONA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received results for the SE II in Arizona. I had the test proctored here in MO and have not received anything. Thought maybe this one was taking longer...

Where do we go from here? I talked to AZBTR and they said when they process everything and send us a letter stating what they need from us.

Has anyone seen the letter yet?

Where do we go from here? I talked to AZBTR and they said when they process everything and send us a letter stating what they need from us. Has anyone seen the letter yet?
Hey Junior Engineer,

Have not received anything from the board yet. I passed here in AZ as well. It seems that the AZBTR needs to update the website. It seems that the ELSES registration for the test is fairly new and that many of the steps that are required to register for the test with ELSES used to go through the AZBTR. I'm hoping that the transcripts and FE results to be sent directly to the board are not necessary, as stated on the AZBTR site, since this was already accomplished through ELSES when registering for the exam.

I hope all that is required is to send in the application along with work/experience verification.

CivilPEHopeful.

Hey Junior Engineer,
Have not received anything from the board yet. I passed here in AZ as well. It seems that the AZBTR needs to update the website. It seems that the ELSES registration for the test is fairly new and that many of the steps that are required to register for the test with ELSES used to go through the AZBTR. I'm hoping that the transcripts and FE results to be sent directly to the board are not necessary, as stated on the AZBTR site, since this was already accomplished through ELSES when registering for the exam.

I hope all that is required is to send in the application along with work/experience verification.

CivilPEHopeful.
AZBTR takes months to process anything they're understaff. The best way: go there with passing letter and check in hand. It could take up to 90 days to get your number and name on the website after you pay the $126 fee for 3 years.

AZBTR takes months to process anything they're understaff. The best way: go there with passing letter and check in hand. It could take up to 90 days to get your number and name on the website after you pay the $126 fee for 3 years.
Hi:

I just want to update everyone about my expereince with AZBTR. I have passed the National 8-hr Civil PE exam in CA. However, due to work reasons, I applied for PE license in Arizona. My application was sent in with all the suporting docs at the end of May and yesterday I got a letter from the Board saying that the Board has decided to grant me PE registration. It was very quick compared to other State Boards that I am dealing with.

By the way, do you guys know where to look for ordering the rubber stamps for Arizona PE?

Thanks.

Back