ARIZONA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Civil PE here...got my results on Saturday after several days of stalking the mailman...passed first time! Thanks to all for helping to pass the time!

It's for real!! I got my exam results! I passed! Wahoooooo!!!!!!!I feel so spoiled being one of the first to get it!!

See attachment (Name covered to protect the innocent)

youre an EE, what did you think of the test, did you do power? did you think it was hard or not? how many times have you tried?? what did you think of the morning vs the afternoon??

thanks!

youre an EE, what did you think of the test, did you do power? did you think it was hard or not? how many times have you tried?? what did you think of the morning vs the afternoon??
I am a first time taker, and I did take the Power exam.

My evaluation of the exam:

The morning was surprisingly easier than the practice exam questions, I came out of it feeling like a million bucks.

The afternoon was much more involved, the difficulty was a bit harder than the practice exam questions, I came out wishing I had studied more.

Books I used in the Exam:

Electrical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam

The book from my power class in school

and

The EIT reference manual.

I studied from:

Electrical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, and sample questions.

NCEES PE Electrical Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions

Six Minute Solutions

NEC Handbook

Good Luck to everyone else!

congrats to those who passed.... now get to 25 post count to see your name on the esteemed EB banner!!!

It's so exciting knowing that I passed! Now reality sets in... I still have to serve the time. and complete my years of experience.

congrats to all who passed. if you didn't, don't give up. get focused on next time.

Back