Arizona Registration

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you checked the azbtr website for Jan 24th meeting agenda? They removed it now and replaced that with meeting audio. I did see one civil engineer name int he agenda, under new registration candidate discussion. I hope that is your name. :rolleyes:

Have you checked the azbtr website for Jan 24th meeting agenda? They removed it now and replaced that with meeting audio. I did see one civil engineer name int he agenda, under new registration candidate discussion. I hope that is your name. :rolleyes:
I did check that, and thank you for the well wishes! :)  unfortunately that was not my name but I believe the only names discussed at those meetings are those who are applying for reciprocity or those who have been reported to the board for misconduct. One of the names on the list is a coworker of mine who is licensed in NY and applied for reciprocity here. 

Congrats and all the best.

How did they let you know about it? postal mail?
Thank you, I appreciate that! Actually Dolly Lucero emailed me and let me know when my certificate was being mailed out because I asked her to let me know. I had a proposal going out and I wanted to be able to put PE after my name because the role I was covering in the proposal. Dolly is VERY helpful.

I'd say it's pretty good! It's funny though because mine looks completely different than my manager and one of my coworkers, granted they got theirs more than 15 years ago! Did you get yours??
Yep. I got mine.They printed it on a kind of 20lb bond paper with weird font and coarse resolution .Apart from that i have no complaints.  ;)

Back