April 2021 SE Exam Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a ton of work to do but this is so distracting.

it doesnt even matter that im fairly certain results wont be until Friday (just looking at years past) but I cant stop refreshing this page and NCEES...

productivity yesterday was like 60% normal. hoping to at least keep it that high today lol

i think theres pretty much a 0% chance for today, and a small but non-zero chance for tomorrow...with Thursday being possible but Friday being the most likely.

I do think it will be this week since registration opens up on Monday.

Has anyone else noticed that the NCEES chat hasn't been available yesterday or today? For some reason I really miss them telling me it will be 8-10 weeks for results everytime I ask.

Has anyone else noticed that the NCEES chat hasn't been available yesterday or today? For some reason I really miss them telling me it will be 8-10 weeks for results everytime I ask.
It is available for me. Maybe if you ask enough you get your chat privileges revoked. Lol.

I want the results to at least put a temporary end to the distraction, but I don’t want the results because I think I’ll probably be too scared to look. Ha!

I wouldnt trust anything the representatives say regarding release dates, good or bad. There have been times they've said "not today" then poof results start pouring out an hour later (in one of the PE threads this happened)

I wouldnt trust anything the representatives say regarding release dates, good or bad. There have been times they've said "not today" then poof results start pouring out an hour later (in one of the PE threads this happened)
Yes I agree, but it is worth noting that this wasn't just a chat bot, this was via email and was an Exam administration coordinator

waiting-is-hard.jpg

Hang in there everyone! It'll come eventually.

1623184633057.png

This is what I was able to get out of NCEES chat. The answer to my second question was "no there is not"

Makes me think its very likely this week.

Back