Well-known memberEB Sponsor
- Nov 12, 2019
- Reaction score
- Registration to AEI - SE Review Classes for the April 2023 exam starting on October 24, 2022.
- The live Webinars for the Structural Engineer – Lateral Forces (Wind/Earthquake) Exam Review will be held over 13 weeks (Saturdays and Tuesdays), starting January 07, 2023.
- The live Webinars for the Structural Engineer – Vertical Forces (gravity/other) Exam Review will be held over 12 weeks (Sundays and Thursdays) starting January 15, 2023.
- Separate Breadth and Depth Sessions for Building and Bridge Modules. Please see Class Schedule (aei-california.com)
- Webinars conclude with full Simulation Exam on Saturday/Sunday April 08/09 - 2023 and Discussion of simulation exam solution on the following week.
- The class includes lectures, summary sheets for each component design, solved examples and workshops.
- Live Webinars are recorded and class participants have full access to the recorded webinars at no extra charge.
- Handout materials including design notes, summary sheets, workshop questions and solutions.
- Taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim and Dr. Foued Zayati.