April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all! Still patiently waiting for my S.E. results to be handed out....

For everyone still waiting, hang in there! This is the worst part of waiting for results, the days after Day 1. We’re in the endgame now....

Also, I’m a 3x P.E. exam taker, myself. My take on it all is, the more times you take the exam before passing, the sweeter the green pass box is! I know I really appreciate it a lot more than I probably would have otherwise.

I just spoke with a co-worker who took the exam. NJ is OUT

of the woods with Covid
So far out, that our lovely moron in chief released an 8 page EO littered with legal diarrhea when he could have simply summed it up in a sentence or two in ACTUAL layman's English. Must be tough to get those words out through his teeth though.

I want to pass forward the PE references (PM Structure) I have. Anyone in Houston, TX area who needs them please message me?

So its looking like NJ wont release today, when realistically are we thinking they'll post ? October 20 exam had initial release on 12/15 @ 7:15AM(Tuesday) and NJ release on Friday @ 7:50 AM. I would suspect that the NJ release will be tomorrow mid-morning, say 10 AM.

Just curious, I failed with 50/80 correct for the Construction Exam, anyone else fail with a higher score than that? Trying to see how close I was.

So its looking like NJ wont release today, when realistically are we thinking they'll post ? October 20 exam had initial release on 12/15 @ 7:15AM(Tuesday) and NJ release on Friday @ 7:50 AM. I would suspect that the NJ release will be tomorrow mid-morning, say 10 AM.
does NJ still use the pcs to validate scores?

Ball park for me is, if you’re in the 50s, you’re close!
Yeah, that's kinda what I was gathering, it was my first time taking it. All my friends (who took different afternoon depths) and co-workers passed the first try. Not a great feeling to fail no matter how close, I put a ton of effort into it and still came up a bit short.

Gonna make passing in October all the sweeter though.

Back