April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I'm getting ready to wrap it up for the day.

BY my count we are still waiting on:
  • Maine
  • Vermont
  • New Jersey
  • DC
  • Georgia
  • Florida
  • Illinois
  • Wisconsin
  • Minnesota
  • South Dakota
  • Colorado
  • Wyoming
  • Washington
  • California
  • Alaska
  • Hawaii
I know we have reps from the States bolded. Any lurkers out there from the non-bolded States?
Kind of funny the most NE, SE, SW, and NW state all haven't turned in their results

everything else went south today, my pass was my only victory! My main site had an unannounced DEC inspection when I was 2 hours away sitting on a cooler getting sunburnt as hell, and I got attacked by my rooster when I got home.
View attachment 22624
That's not quite what I had in mind, but I'm def sure you'll be remembering this day now🤔

Congrats to all who passed! I'm sorry I missed out on the fun, but glad results came in today :)

To those who didn't pass...don't give up. This board is full of people who had to take the exam multiple times to pass (myself included). Take a break, then come back ready to beat this - because you will!

Alright, I'm getting ready to wrap it up for the day.

BY my count we are still waiting on:
  • Maine
  • Vermont
  • New Jersey
  • DC
  • Georgia
  • Florida
  • Illinois
  • Wisconsin
  • Minnesota
  • South Dakota
  • Colorado
  • Wyoming
  • Washington
  • California
  • Alaska
  • Hawaii
I know we have reps from the States bolded. Any lurkers out there from the non-bolded States?
Alright I know most of you were waiting on Wyoming. My apologies to everyone for the disappointment.

Of course I was stuck in 40 hr HAZWOPER training that I really don't need and wasn't able to get in here till almost midnight.

Went and partied at Texas Road House by myself cause I'm out of town cause I FINALLY passed geotech!!!
I went in the bathroom to check NCEES at break this afternoon after getting the email and cried like a little baby and about dropped my phone in the toilet.

Failed 2019, took almost 2 years to get my confidence back. To you guys that didn't make it this time around, please take some time and take care of yourself, then regroup and keep going. You absolutely can and will pass this thing.

Hey DORA, y'all got some of those. results.. ?

The wait it horrible. I just hope CO releases before the weekend

April 2021, Florida: Fail
I am soooo sad, I am trying not to feel devastated. I had such a rough start this year, nothing went according to plan and I wanted a miracle, but frankly the result wasn't exactly a surprise.

Congratulations to all those who conquered the test this year!

What will be better, trying to sit in October or taking first Computer Based Civil next year????

Back