April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know another person who did EET and failed. And another did Dr Tom's Classroom. So messed up. This exam must have been on a whole other level.
Me too I studied for months and did hundreds of problems, I'm really considering waiting until they switch to CBT and not bothering with Oct bc at least they give you the reference you need

Me too I studied for months and did hundreds of problems, I'm really considering waiting until they switch to CBT and not bothering with Oct bc at least they give you the reference you need
Good luck trying to Ctrl+F your way through the online version of the steel manual! If I don't pass this time around, I am using that as motivation to pass in October. I am NOT about to deal with CBT if I can avoid it lol

Good luck trying to Ctrl+F your way through the online version of the steel manual! If I don't pass this time around, I am using that as motivation to pass in October. I am NOT about to deal with CBT if I can avoid it lol
Me too!!! October has to be it!!!!

I felt that way too but now I'm not sure which is worse lol

Me too!!! October has to be it!!!!
The pressure if having to pass in Oct itself will overwhelm me with the mentality of "this is the last chance to pass until it's Cbt" and then if I don't pass I will be even more distraught than I am now bc I will have wasted hundreds of more hours studying for paper pencil only to now completely change my studying to CBT... this is what's making me think I'll just wait LOL

The pressure if having to pass in Oct itself will overwhelm me with the mentality of "this is the last chance to pass until it's Cbt" and then if I don't pass I will be even more distraught than I am now bc I will have wasted hundreds of more hours studying for paper pencil only to now completely change my studying to CBT... this is what's making me think I'll just wait LOL
You can just try . At the end of the days those hundred of hours studying will not be a waste!

Back