April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in PA, and looking at the Oct 2020 release map, they did release the first day, along with most other states, so this is going to be the longest afternoon of my life.

This is going to make me sick... I'm not ready for these results. If someone gets Texas before me, let me know. I am too scared to check and see another potential red box :0
Right there with ya. I feel like I’m gonna throw up but it says TX usually doesn’t release till later in the day or on day 2. I have no idea how I’m going to be able to wait

This is going to make me sick... I'm not ready for these results. If someone gets Texas before me, let me know. I am too scared to check and see another potential red box :0
Fellow Texan here rooting for you!!!

Texas came out around 5 PM Eastern in Fall. Might be around that time this time around

I’m hoping a lot of Central Time Zone states (including AL) are just taking a lunch break and will post at 12:01

@5 to 9 is posting a steady trickle of states in the map thread. Shouldn't be long before most of the country is out.

But for >1000 people on this thread right now there is surprisingly little new posts. No State threads going up. Seems weird

Back