April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DANG YOU NCSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for curse you gif

i wonder what the view count rate has been like on this thread over the past 1.5 weeks.
i feel like it was heavy early to mid last week. this week seems more quiet??
have we all lost hope? i know i have

i wonder what the view count rate has been like on this thread over the past 1.5 weeks.
have we all lost hope? i know i have
pretty low probability that if NCEES didn't release last week that they would release yesterday (obviously bc it didn't happen). The last 5 years (i think) April exam results have been released on Tues or Thursday which makes tomorrow more likely than today. but that's just opinion

pretty low probability that if NCEES didn't release last week that they would release yesterday (obviously bc it didn't happen). The last 5 years (i think) April exam results have been released on Tues or Thursday which makes tomorrow more likely than today. but that's just opinion
Watch it be an outlier today.

I feel like the Tuesday/Thursday thing is all speculation since April 2019 was released on a Monday, October 2019 on a Thursday, October 2018 on a Wednesday, April 2018 on a Thursday...

But I, too, have lost all hope and just want this to be over

I feel like the Tuesday/Thursday thing is all speculation since April 2019 was released on a Monday, October 2019 on a Thursday, October 2018 on a Wednesday, April 2018 on a Thursday...

But I, too, have lost all hope and just want this to be over
exactly. any day is possible, like @RBHeadge PE has said. at this point, the sooner the better because I need to work. and the sooner I find out if I fail, the sooner I can get my toddler temper tantrum out of the way and start studying again.

I don't have access to those numbers. But there are about 800 people online right now. Which is pretty normal for the time right before a release or the day of release. It appears that most are in this thread.
https://engineerboards.com/online/
To put this into perspective, probably about 8-10k people took the exam in April. So maybe 10% of all examinees are looking at this thread right now.

No this isn't a sign of immanent release per se. Just a lot of interest. Much like how excessive crowds around old faithful don't cause it to erupt. But a large crowd does indicate that it hasn't erupted recently, owing to crowds dispersing after and eruption. So with a ~90 min cycle it may erupt again soon.

Back