April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went through this to even sit for this April exam. PA won't let you use any experience gained before the issue date of the EIT certificate. So my experience was gained at the end of January 2021, and I was just hoping Pennsylvania would approve my application before the March 3 registration deadline! lol
We hear this thing all the time. There a bunch of threads discussing/complaining about the PA experience requirement as written by law. The board can't even waive it. It also tends to mess up people applying by comity too.

So results will be out sometime next week??
I can't know for sure, but historically SE results have been released about a week after PE (though that has varied more recently with PE & SE coming out concurrently at least once). I'd have to say this is a hefty indicator PE results are on the horizon...

Not your results… that’s for sure.
well, on the road tomorrow with limited cell service until 11-ish. Shit better not hit the fan while i’m out. Good night engineers!

Back