April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked back and the date issued was the date my transcript was received around 4:15 pm...

I also found the papers with them calling me dance...
I can't quickly find my original FE passing notification. I'm going to assume that you are correct and that they never backdated things. I will add the appropriate disclaimer to my original post.

first off dear god no please! told a new coworker that story once and he calls me private dancer now.

From what I remember, no they don't. The timing was everything coming out of graduation because you didn't want to request too early where you didn't have your final grades in and you didn't want to be too late in case the issued date would mess up your approval for the fall 4 years post-grad.
I went through this to even sit for this April exam. PA won't let you use any experience gained before the issue date of the EIT certificate. So my experience was gained at the end of January 2021, and I was just hoping Pennsylvania would approve my application before the March 3 registration deadline! lol

I'm up to 3 meetings tomorrow sounds like a perfect storm for bad news to come out...
i have to meet with someone in person on Thursday...so that's the most likely time that i'll receive results.

not when i'm in the sanctity of my own home, alone, near booze... and a large tub to sit in and cry.

I went through this to even sit for this April exam. PA won't let you use any experience gained before the issue date of the EIT certificate. So my experience was gained at the end of January 2021, and I was just hoping Pennsylvania would approve my application before the March 3 registration deadline! lol
I wouldn't have been able to until next year for PA even though I was able to sit in Delaware as early as October 2020 but choose April 21 for my first attempt.

i have to meet with someone in person on Thursday...so that's the most likely time that i'll receive results.

not when i'm in the sanctity of my own home, alone, near booze... and a large tub to sit in and cry.
It's gonna take a lot for me to get up and go to work on Friday

Back