April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8:03 AM EST.......Here we goooooooooooooooooooo
Image result for pressing f5 gif

AHH, so you're a man of culture! I'm personally a 4 for 4 fan with my favorites being Eagles and Flyers but yet they both like to disappoint me of late:(
I'm 4/4 too. They've certainly underperformed expectations lately. But that super bowl victory came at just the right time for me. I'd like to point out that they won the super bowl right after I started doing the maps here. Coincidence? The Phillies and Eagles won it all after a tiny Billy Penn statue was placed atop the new tallest buildings in the city (Comcast Center 2008, and Comcast Technology Center 2018). Coincidence?

Did results included the day?
I looked back in the previous WttS. What happened in the past is it would change from <Month, Year> to <Month, Day Year> the morning of the release. Then it would change back <Month, Year> after the results were posted on that persons dashboard.

Things are obviously going a bit different this time around.

its pretty messed up. they should have a specific day picked that results will be released on. It can even be a day 10 weeks from the test date if need be regardless if they finish early grading or not , but a specific date that everyone will get their results so everyone can prepare to know on that date. This is sick what they do to people with this ominous guessing...

I'm 4/4 too. They've certainly underperformed expectations lately. But that super bowl victory came at just the right time for me. I'd like to point out that they won the super bowl right after I started doing the maps here. Coincidence? The Phillies and Eagles won it all after a tiny Billy Penn statue was placed atop the new tallest buildings in the city (Comcast Center 2008, and Comcast Technology Center 2018). Coincidence?
so what you're saying is when you do a new sort of statistical analyst for this page and when we get a new tallest buildings we'll be world champs again?!?! If I had to pick one team to do it next I'd like it to be the flyers... I have far too many 2nd rate happy feet fans that are friends who like to remind me of 1975...

you have a super bowl in the past five years, please remember this!!!
I will NEVER forget that.
man that was the happiest time of my life.... it all went downhill from there and hate that Dougie P was pushed out
It wasn't the happiest I've ever been, but it was top four. I certainly went back to work that next morning with a certain swagger.
tenor.gif

I certainly didn't agree with the decision to push out Doug. I feel sorry for him, but I also feel good for him that he no longer has to deal with that mess of a front office.

I looked back in the previous WttS. What happened in the past is it would change from <Month, Year> to <Month, Day Year> the morning of the release. Then it would change back <Month, Year> after the results were posted on that persons dashboard.

Things are obviously going a bit different this time around.
Apparently they are reading through the WTTS and saw that we caught on

Is it just me or today just doesn't feel like the day results will be out?
I feel the same
Maybe its selective memory, but there is always an eerie calm the morning the results drop.
I'm not saying it's going to happen today, just that it's really calm right now.

Back