April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've carried me through a couple of exam cycles! I hope everyone appreciates just how much work @RBHeadge PE puts into the WttS forum every exam cycle.
Honestly don't truly know why he does it but I will say it has been fun to hear others in different disciplines from other states about their experiences. Then on top of that be informed with a lot of the historical info about the exams, results, and nightmares.

@RBHeadge PE before this blows up with results and scares Thank you for doing this twice a year, helps keep some of us sane and have a good laugh.

Everyone notice how @RBHeadge PE has been mighty quiet today 🤔
I have a dayjob that I have to do.
Speaking of which, I will be out of pocket today from 1300-1500ish.
And it took a while to write my longer post above

He's watching and laughing at us.
tenor.gif

Man. I love it when @RBHeadge PE does a copy+paste dump from previous years. It's like the changing of the seasons.
I had to fresh type that. I couldn't find my one from last cycle.

He is a vengeful god
tenor.gif

You guys I’m trying to get out of bed and walk to my computer to start working but I CAN’T!!! I CAN’T MOVE!!!
Also my cat is laying on me making it even harder.
Also YES THANK YOU SO MUCH @RBHeadge PE for everything you do! And I don’t know how I’d get through all of this without this whole group. You are all peaches.

Posting mostly for my reference, but it's useful for everyone else too:
Exam Administration | Time of first release (eastern)
Oct 2020 0912
Oct 2019 1000
Apr 2019 1158
Oct 2018 1228
Apr 2018 0906
Oct 2017 1300?

Oct 2017 is when we finally started tracking times for all of the States. But we missed the timestamps for the first few. I put it at 1300 above, but it may have been earlier than that. A timestamped photo from Apr 2017 implies it happened before 1330 that day.
We’ve officially passed the 9:12 AM threshold. Here we go for real this time :p

Latest posts

Back