April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know who this baconator is but maybe them not showing up yet is reason results haven't been released yet as they are a sign? Just thinking out loud here

Alright, I gotta take my officemate out for a walk and grab some lunch. If the release happens today, it'll be during the next 30 min when I'm not here to do anything about it. You're welcome.
That's kind of like the bathroom trick when you're waiting for your food at a restaurant. Always comes out of the kitchen when you leave your table.

I really thought today was going to be the day. I can't be this unproductive next week too.

I really thought today was going to be the day. I can't be this unproductive next week too.
AGREED. I'm getting to the angry phase. Like how could they do this to us?! Especially after giving January examinees 4 weeks. I really wish I had taken it in January instead of last October. I should have postponed. ARGH

How can they do this to us? I will be mad for all the 3 holidays. Definitely not good for my family. They should release today to save my family from mad meeee. I know they may not release tomorrow, if its not today.
YES. Phase Angry is about to LAUNCH.

AGREED. I'm getting to the angry phase. Like how could they do this to us?! Especially after giving January examinees 4 weeks. I really wish I had taken it in January instead of last October. I should have postponed. ARGH

YES. Phase Angry is about to LAUNCH.
January got theirs back in 3 weeks.

The end phase is maddening. I'm sorry y'all. I still think it's too soon to call it for today.

Does anyone know if Baconator made the rounds during the last exam cycle? Usually when they pop in, that's a good clue that results are imminent. But I don't know how active they've been the past several cycles.

The end phase is maddening. I'm sorry y'all. I still think it's too soon to call it for today.

Does anyone know if Baconator made the rounds during the last exam cycle? Usually when they pop in, that's a good clue that results are imminent. But I don't know how active they've been the past several cycles.
1622128158212.png

Havent seen him this go round though

Back