April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I did use the CERM a lot during my last attempt but this attempt I studied from EET and that was my first reference for any question and then CERM.

I’d love to collect tips from repeat test takers who passed. Is there a thread for this already? I searched but only found random tips

(Failed 1st attempt at Civil construction with a 50 / TN)

I’d love to collect tips from repeat test takers who passed. Is there a thread for this already? I searched but only found random tips

(Failed 1st attempt at Civil construction with a 50 / TN)
Not a repeat taker, but passed the first try in October 2020. May i ask if you took a review course or self studied? I started out self studying and then bit the bullet and paid for the EET review breadth and depth courses. It was one of the best decisions I've made and worth every penny. They filter out the "fluff" and focus on the material you WILL see on the exam. That way you don't waste time with things you won't see, or might see. OR, you don't waste your time trying to solve a problem that is really a depth problem in an area you aren't taking the exam in.

Obviously, they're not perfect and they have no way to know what is actually on the exam. You're bound to get a few questions out of left field somewhere. But for the most part, I'd say they were spot on for my exam.

Feel free to DM me here and I can help as best I can with any questions you may have. I'm no expert, but the folks here were great in easing the anxieties during my time...

Congratulations to all who passed!!
I didnot pass on 1st try in NJ.. got 46 for civil construction..😭

Last edited:
Back