April 2019 SE Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this forum a few weeks ago. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping my sanity levels in check knowing I am not by myself.

I found this forum a few weeks ago. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping my sanity levels in check knowing I am not by myself.
good thing you have your's in check :)

this is wrong i swear...i cannot comprehend how 10 weeks is required to mark any exam without obvious poor planning.

im imagine just a huge stack of them sitting on the desk of whoever job it is to input them all. maybe they spilled a big cup of coffee on them and now they're drying them out

Is there any chance the delay to send out the results is because of NCEES is re-marking the exams? Have they ever done that before?
My best guess is they are just doing their psychoanalysis (or whatever they call it). We’ll see the results next Monday at the latest but the possibility exists they will be out tomorrow. My money is on Friday around lunchtime though. 

I had a dream where I was talking with the head honcho of NCEES and he said the results will be out by end of business Friday.☹️

Back