April 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All, let's try and make @RBHeadge PE life a bit easier. In the past, some states are missed because of too much conversation in the map realease thread that RBHeadge puts together for us each year.

• Only post the state that you are reporting as "out" and the time/date.
  • Hold discussions on "hoping [insert state] is coming soon" to other threads. 
  • Hold notifying of your passing/failing the exam, and also avoid congratulating others (congratulate them on other threads, or through PM, they deserve it!!!!)... it just adds unneeded traffic here.
I realize that: 

1. by posting this I'm becoming part of the problem... and
  2. there is a lot going on with results coming out, and so many are very excited.
but please keep this thread on point.

All, let's try and make @RBHeadge PE life a bit easier. In the past, some states are missed because of too much conversation in the map realease thread that RBHeadge puts together for us each year.

• Only post the state that you are reporting as "out" and the time/date.
  • Hold discussions on "hoping [insert state] is coming soon" to other threads. 
  • Hold notifying of your passing/failing the exam, and also avoid congratulating others (congratulate them on other threads, or through PM, they deserve it!!!!)... it just adds unneeded traffic here.
I realize that: 

1. by posting this I'm becoming part of the problem... and
  2. there is a lot going on with results coming out, and so many are very excited.
but please keep this thread on point.
So let me get this straight...we shouldn't post here?

Yikes!!!!!  Dude next to me almost got tossed.  Kept refusing to give up his loose papers.  I was giving him the you-better-knock-that-crap-off look.
I remember one guy like that he was on the left side row when your back is at the door (examiner side), also some mechanical engineers had a long plastifiée sheet, of course not bonded that they have to give back.

I think we should pass it. The board is writing our name on the passing list. GOD is a sweet GOD.

So let me get this straight...we shouldn't post here?
We shouldn't post in the Results Map thread. @RBHeadge PE has to look through every post to find the legit states that have released in order to update his release map. I'm sure he's at work and us freaking out is taking up a lot of his time. The 'Welcome to the suck' thread is still getting a lot of traffic, or maybe another thread could be started titled 'ooohhhh the agony of the wait! :hung-037: ' 

Tired of refreshing my email and myncees, I am starting to wonder if CA will at all come out today. They should, based on the stats. But nothing yet :(

HIV Test results =  20mins

Pregnancy Test result-  5mins

P.E Test - Forever and a day.

With all the technology in the world, Engineers of America have to wait 30plus days for the results of a test. Aint that ironic. 

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

That's strange.. usually NC is among the first PE releasing states.
Not today baby, they are either making decision to put you in, or to remove the guy who hates you at work ...!!!

Hopefully we all pass !!! Nobody should feel the pain of failing this exam, the first days are so cruel !!! 

Good Luck to us all !!!

Back