April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI... CA has been inputing numbers since Friday for mostly out of staters. The numbers now stand at 90300. If you find 90301, you'll know they're entering more today for people who have met all conditions to get a number. 

Failed, but not as bummed as I thought I would be.  Gonna forget about it for a little while and give it another go.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Go get your favorite thing, brood for a while, and then get back on the horse.

Was this your first attempt? And may I ask what discipline you chose? I'm curious. 

SD hasn't released yet but a buddy said he now has a license number on the state licensing website. No NCEES result yet though.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Go get your favorite thing, brood for a while, and then get back on the horse.

Was this your first attempt? And may I ask what discipline you chose? I'm curious. 
First attempt which is, I'm guessing, why it doesn't sting too much.  Construction.  Here are the results.

image.png

Fingers crossed. I sure hope not. 
It didn't happen!

Out and Passed!!!

PA is out and I passed!

View attachment 13148

PA is out and I passed!

Oh my gosh....I’m so freaking elated!

View attachment 13150
Congratulations Pennsylvanians!

Is there a results thread up for PA?

MN has the results. Said they're mailing them out today. Not sure if that means the NCEES page will be updated today or not.
IIRC, They usually release online after the letters are mailed out. 

SD hasn't released yet but a buddy said he now has a license number on the state licensing website. No NCEES result yet though.
Have you tried to look yourself up yet?

Don't give up hope, they might still be adding names. Find the last number, wait 30 min, then see if they've added anyone else.

Alternately, see if the most recently added names are in any kind of order (alphabetical, etc).

Latest posts

Back