April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha that's great!  I wish we had that nerdy stuff at work.  Yeah I played about 5 years ago but haven't played since...it's fun, but I prefer Magic to D&D. I think D&D might be a little easier playing online with everyone. It's a group consisting of some friends, my dad, and husband.  After about 3 or 4 hours, I'm mentally ready to check out LOL
@txjennah, have you ever played MTG Arena of the Planeswalker? My daughter and I played it last week. My daughter got a little frustrated with all the little rules. I think it has tons of potential. 

Unfortunately, she get board with Settlers. She still loves Pokemon. We both have a sh!t load of cards and play the game whenever we can. 

i went to a dinner last night with some ASCE folks and I met this younger woman who was telling me how she stopped her Ph.D program and just decided to get her PE. I admitted that I found out a few hours earlier than I just failed the exam for the second time. She lit up and said "Take it again. Girl, take it again. I would be lying if I said I didn't fail it more than once, but no one cares how many times you take it once you get it. Do you think anyone asks me how many times I took the exam? No. They don't. Take it again. And if you fail, take it again." 

also want to cc: @txjennah on this one

Last edited by a moderator:
also I'm going to take the PPI course this time (god help my bank account/ essentially min. wage salary) and I think it will help quite a bit! Feeling relatively optimistic!

i went to a dinner last night with some ASCE folks and I met this younger woman who was telling me how she stopped her Ph.D program and just decided to get her PE. I admitted that I found out a few hours earlier than I just failed the exam for the second time. She lit up and said "Take it again. Girl, take it again. I would be lying if I said I didn't fail it more than once, but no one cares how many times you take it once you get it. Do you think anyone asks me how many times I took the exam? No. They don't. Take it again. And if you fail, take it again." 

@vee043324 @txjennah I admit I am a multiple, multiple, multiple repeat test taker. No shame here.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

@vee043324 @txjennah I admit I am a multiple, multiple, multiple repeat test taker. No shame here.

View attachment 11495
Hey guys, you know what they call someone who took multiple tries to pass the PE exam?  Professional Engineers.  

Damn Skippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back