April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha that's great!  I wish we had that nerdy stuff at work.  Yeah I played about 5 years ago but haven't played since...it's fun, but I prefer Magic to D&D. I think D&D might be a little easier playing online with everyone. It's a group consisting of some friends, my dad, and husband.  After about 3 or 4 hours, I'm mentally ready to check out LOL
Settlers of Catan > D&D

LadySquare was so awesome. She heard me mention (somewhat in jest) that I wanted a bottle of JW Blue Label whether I passed or not. I was feeling shaky on my results for weeks and didn't feel like I earned it until I passed. Turns out she bought it weeks ago, knowing I'd pass (since I had to disappear for weeks to study, she knew I was putting in the time/effort) and busted it out yesterday. She's a real class act. She also does not want me mentioning the damn test ever again.

LadySquare was so awesome. She heard me mention (somewhat in jest) that I wanted a bottle of JW Blue Label whether I passed or not. I was feeling shaky on my results for weeks and didn't feel like I earned it until I passed. Turns out she bought it weeks ago, knowing I'd pass (since I had to disappear for weeks to study, she knew I was putting in the time/effort) and busted it out yesterday. She's a real class act. She also does not want me mentioning the damn test ever again.
NOW THAT'S PRETTY AWESOME!!! So when are we cracking that bad boy open?! :thumbs:

Honestly, I can't study for more than 2 hours at a time...I have to break it up, because my brain shuts down after staring at something for 2 hours.
I think that's pretty normal. I used the "Pomodoro" method and broke up the hours into lots of chunks. I found it helpful for my weak attention span. Oh! Something shiny!

I haven't opened some cognac in the cupboard that some guests brought over months ago.  I like to finish the bottle when I open so I need more drinkers in the house soon.

Or I'll bring it to the summer vacation we have planned in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back