April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the doggos hiking, trying to avoid the holiday crowds. You?
I'm hoping to go for a hike as well! Going to a graduation tomorrow, hanging out with friends, then playing D&D on Sunday 😃 Got an online group going, so we'll see how it goes.  They want to play at 8 am though, my husband isn't too excited about that.

I'm hoping to go for a hike as well! Going to a graduation tomorrow, hanging out with friends, then playing D&D on Sunday 😃 Got an online group going, so we'll see how it goes.  They want to play at 8 am though, my husband isn't too excited about that.
Awesome! We're getting D&D running at work. Neeeeeerds!

Awesome! We're getting D&D running at work. Neeeeeerds!
Hahaha that's great!  I wish we had that nerdy stuff at work.  Yeah I played about 5 years ago but haven't played since...it's fun, but I prefer Magic to D&D. I think D&D might be a little easier playing online with everyone. It's a group consisting of some friends, my dad, and husband.  After about 3 or 4 hours, I'm mentally ready to check out LOL

Hahaha that's great!  I wish we had that nerdy stuff at work.  Yeah I played about 5 years ago but haven't played since...it's fun, but I prefer Magic to D&D. I think D&D might be a little easier playing online with everyone. It's a group consisting of some friends, my dad, and husband.  After about 3 or 4 hours, I'm mentally ready to check out LOL
You could probably say the same for studying!

Anyone know where this is from? @knight1fox3

68340592.jpg
@knight1fox3 Opening scene for Startcraft Brood war. I was too addicted to that game at one point. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back