April 2008 PE Results, Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are just resending it..................
My GOD what a suspense.........................

I PASSED! Whuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Now put me on the banner!

pass :)

i had to call the board to have results sent again. i am so happy now.

I feel sorry for all who did not receive the emails yesterday. There was no pattern to the email i.e. sent the pass ones first and then the failed one. Hopefully everyone has their results now

Just spoke with the Board. ALL florida pass/fail notifications were emailed yesterday. If you did not receive them you need to call elses and give them a different email. Their number is1877-536-7729.
Oh, and I PASSED :)
Got mine and I passed. Thanks a lot for the info.

I cant believe that they screwed up the email addresses
The funy thing with mine was the email address they have on file was OK. The lady said is this your email addresss, I said yes and she said I will just resend it...What a balck hole that ate it yesterday.

Congrats to the recent passers. If you didn't pass, don't give up. It's not over yet.

Did you sign up for the test late? Send in your board application at the last min? Anything that would help establish some sort of pattern since it's obviously not the alphabet, or the discipline. I believe you that you passed, so I'm trying to get an order in my head, on why we don't have results.
any news blue?

I would agree. If you didnt pass this time. Dont give up. Now you know what to focus on to pass.

Congrats to the new Florida PE's!! Time to celebrate... :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

there are stories around of how others have gone around the office bragging their PEness... Go do it!! Congrats again..

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely. Take time today and stop by everyone's office to say hello and brag about you passing the exam on the first attempt.

Congrats to the Florida passers. Hopefully it comes with fat pockets. It will for me at least (If I passed). Still waiting for my results, so while your sipping your bubbly remember the rest of us that are still on the edge of our 8 hour ergonomic office chairs.

pass :)
i had to call the board to have results sent again. i am so happy now.
And you did not believe me when I posted that this was going to be the week. Who is the man now ah?....Just kidding Roy..You are da' man!!!!!

:multiplespotting: Congratulations to you and to all the FL new PEs. :multiplespotting:

RC, my friend....I am pulling for you mate....

USF did you take Struct 1 again? if you did you are a brave man.
best of luck - I took civil/struct. this time and i am dying here.
Question for Roy T.,

When you decided to take civil/struct. vs. struct 1 what did you need to study as far as the civil end? Was it just the civile engineering reference manual or was there other books? All my work experience is with structures so having to study for anything else is quess work. Can you tell me what you used for study material? Much appreciated?

I'm not to sure if it too late for me to change to a different exam or if I should stick with STR1? I can't even think about it right now. I'm both pissed off and mad at myself!

I can't even think about it right now. I'm both pissed off and mad at myself!
Take a little time to recover and get over the feelings you are experiencing now. You can't change the past; focus on the future. And focus all of the energy you can on passing.

Back