April 2008 PE Results, Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, it is.
Good luck to all that are waiting.......
Did you sign up for the test late? Send in your board application at the last min? Anything that would help establish some sort of pattern since it's obviously not the alphabet, or the discipline. I believe you that you passed, so I'm trying to get an order in my head, on why we don't have results.

Did you sign up for the test late? Send in your board application at the last min? Anything that would help establish some sort of pattern since it's obviously not the alphabet, or the discipline. I believe you that you passed, so I'm trying to get an order in my head, on why we don't have results.
i don't think there is any rhyme or reason as to who is emailed first or last. maybe it has something to do with when you registered and were then assigned an examinee #? (but that would constitute rhyme and reason)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just check my email from NCEES registration confirmation and it is dated on Jan 17, 2008.

Good luck to all wating..

random question, don't want to start a new thread:

how soon can i change my email signature and business card to reflect 'PE' instead of 'EI'? should i wait to be assigned a license number or am i good to go now that i have received the pass letter?

Congrats to all Floridians who got their passing e-mail. I cannot believe that FL did that!!!!! I thought it was a joke.

Once more the FBPE goes one step ahead of the rest of the state boards. This could be the start of a new era where you will not have to wait so long for the results. Of course, to most of you it does not matter anymore...you passed!!!!!!!!

Congrats again. :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
:party-smiley-048: WHOOOOOEEEEEEE!!!! I PASSED THE FE !!!

It took me several minutes to open the damn email attachment, for some reason msn couldn't open it, but finally I saw it in black and white (black and white pixels anyway)

YES!

:multiplespotting:

Keith

Florida EIT

It took me several minutes to open the damn email attachment, for some reason msn couldn't open it, but finally I saw it in black and white (black and white pixels anyway)

YES!

Keith

Florida EIT
Congrats Keith. Now to celebrate.....play some music out the drums!!!!!!

YES!

Keith

Florida EIT
Congratulations, Keith!!!

Thanks, Dark Knight, it do feel GOOD! Out of school for 30 years, relearning Thermo - HA! Never again! :beerchug:

Thanks, Dark Knight, it do feel GOOD! Out of school for 30 years, relearning Thermo - HA! Never again! :beerchug:
You must be proud my friend. It is not easy but you made it. Not to spoil your moment but since you are in high gear think about jumping right on the PE. I think they could waive the four years since you have plenty of experience.

Anyways...congratulations.Well done

Yep, I've been reading the other threads looking for study material. I already am registered to take the PE in October - I called the Florida Board - they said it's ok to register for the PE even though I didn't have my FE results yet. I should be all set for the PE, except for studying - and I need to be sure that my references all sent in their forms.

Oh YES! It does feel good! :thankyou:

I got my Florida PE results after days of being depressed and guess what I passed. I am so relieved. It did arrive before June 15, 2008

Let another day of waiting begin.........

Just spoke with the Board. ALL florida pass/fail notifications were emailed yesterday. If you did not receive them you need to call elses and give them a different email. Their number is1877-536-7729.

Oh, and I PASSED :)

Just spoke with the Board. ALL florida pass/fail notifications were emailed yesterday. If you did not receive them you need to call elses and give them a different email. Their number is1877-536-7729.
Oh, and I PASSED :)
Thanks for the info. I will just do that.

Back