April 2008 PE Results, Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still dont believe (even though I got it and passed) that they emailed us the results!!!!!!

there isn't a drug in the world that can duplicate the feeling you have when you see that email, or when you open it (hopefully) to see good news. i'm still in shock and can't work a lick!

Congrats to all who passed. Way to Go...

Speaking of drugs, at this point I either need some crack or a bottle of vodka. I think I'm gonna go home and tap into a bottle of Hanger One........

Please check the email address that you wrote in your application. One of my friends was waiting on his work email (as I received on my work email) and finally realized that he wrote his personal email.

Please check the email address that you wrote in your application. One of my friends was waiting on his work email (as I received on my work email) and finally realized that he wrote his personal email.
Yeah, I thought of that. That's why I set my personal mail to send me a copy to my work email. I should of thought of that earlier. I had to log onto to my personal email remotely. That was a pain in the #@@. Now that it's set up all i have to do is wait here at the office. BTW, still waiting. 4:55 p.m.

Oh, I've checked like 4 times. It's right, and I still have nothing. I really truely think they sent passed first, and are getting around to the failed tomorrow.

I am waiting too. I will be VERY VERY surprised if I failed.
I can't believe that in this electronic age we have to wait one more day than others.
Looks like they are sending out emails like regular mail: one at a time by hand... They need to catch up w/ the technology...

Looks like they are sending out emails like regular mail: one at a time by hand... They need to catch up w/ the technology...

I was just thingking that i wouldn't be surprised to go home tonight and see a letter in the mail with my results. That's how screwed up things are.

Sorry to hear :( Thanks for sharing your results. I think having some idea what is getting sent out is helping everyone!
blue, you haven't gotten the results yet. right? i am keeping my fingers crossed !!

Back