A redneck road trip west....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boulder folks get all excited about what they've hauled on their bikes. I've seen loads from Lowe's (or whatever the organic version of Lowe's is...). I've personally only hauled beer and another bike.

he needs them for the old banana in the tailpipe trick. :D

49077.beverly_hills_cop.jpg

It scares me when I see these people ride along a state highway with one of those kid haulers / trailers.. really makes me thing they are not so smart.. I used to do that all the time inside a subdivision and on paved trails but no way in hell I would pull a 2 year old on some road with an ADT of 10,000,. No matter how wide the bike lane is///

^ I agree. I see people do that here on curvy roads with no shoulder and it really freaks me out.

we have one of the kid trailers and nothing but country roads and curvy roads to use on. We never ride alone with it. Mr snick takes the lead with minisnick in tow and I follow behind. to they will hit me before they could get to the trailer.

If she was wearing CSB's avatar's outfit, I could see it working very differently, as drivers were distracted....

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in the Periodic Table because he only believes in the element of SURPRISE!

Back