5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I saw that you had mentioned breaking out A Christmas Story...I got my annual viewing out of the way on Monday night, while the wife was upstairs wrapping. She doesn't get the movie. :dunno:

I packed the DVD along on this trip. We'll probably watch it tonight.

Snow's coming down. This is not what I had in mind for my Dallas Christmas.

I'm sure we'll be in the hot tub tonight again though...booze and hot tub and snow...sounds like a good evening.

ToP?

Edit: Booyah! :bananalama: Ray, I call those Irkitects.

Last edited by a moderator:
man the warm weather on monday turned the start of this snow into bulletproof on the local roads. the new snow on top looks mighty nice though!

Does anybody actually expect a response to anything issued today? I spent about 20 minutes helping a client yesterday so they could get gone for the weekend. I don't think there's anybody other than operations working there today.

Anybody out there running Thunderbird with the Lightning calendar add-on? I'm trying to find out if there's a 64 bit version of the pair that works.

I know...just giving you trouble. I'm cuttin' out. Merry Christmas, rw, Flyer, Ray, Chuck, wil, and all my fellow eb bretheren!

Does anybody actually expect a response to anything issued today? I spent about 20 minutes helping a client yesterday so they could get gone for the weekend. I don't think there's anybody other than operations working there today.
I submitted something to Baker in the D.C. area today. They are working (at least a half day). It was the last thing needed for a flood map letter of map change. Baker has a running contest to see who can get the most LOMCs done in a month. They give a monetary bonus to the top person. So, she was pushing to get this one finished before the 31st. She sent me a very positive response.

Dangit! One of the kids' presents was coming via UPS. Somehow it got sent to the P.O. Box. It wasn't there yet today and the P.O. is closed. Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back