5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to love the rectangular lunchroom pizza at school. I wonder if I could find that stuff commercially.

I didn't mind the lunchroom pizza. One time though, we got rib sandwiches, you know like the McRib.

It - was - CRAZY.

I remember when my kids' junior high started having a 'cheeseburger' line. I thought "man wish we had that".

I have a little brother who is 12 years younger than me. When I would come home from college he loved for me to come eat lunch with him at his school. They had stepped up the quality of the food significantly by the time he was in elementary school. They'll probably be feeding my kids organic chickens and beef tenderloins.

I have a little brother who is 12 years younger than me. When I would come home from college he loved for me to come eat lunch with him at his school. They had stepped up the quality of the food significantly by the time he was in elementary school. They'll probably be feeding my kids organic chickens and beef tenderloins.
I doubt it.

Yeah we used to be able to go eat lunch with the kids when they were in elementary school. By appointment only though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back