5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They copied the face from the creepy clown train.
34.jpg
aaxj87.jpg

I just found out we got a $170k project!!! woohoo!!! now all I need to do is figure out how ONE PERSON can get that done in a month! short term excitement....but better than the alternative!

Yay! Congrats NCcarguy!

Eating mac & cheese for lunch, not hungry though and a little sick to my stomach . . .

Yay! Congrats NCcarguy!
Eating mac & cheese for lunch, not hungry though and a little sick to my stomach . . .

Are you preggers klk?
you are never supposed to ask that question unless a woman is actually giving birth!
I thought that was only if you were looking at a fat woman. Like hypothetically, you see a rather plump woman chowing down on a piece of cake and say something like "when are you due, is it a boy or a girl" and then she whacks you in the face with her purse like it was an unreasonable question or something. Then she calls her husband over and says "did you hear what this stupid little shit asked me" and the husband says no. Then the woman who is apparently not with child tells to husband to hold her cake while she white boy's ass.

I just found out we got a $170k project!!! woohoo!!! now all I need to do is figure out how ONE PERSON can get that done in a month! short term excitement....but better than the alternative!
Great news, Carguy! Congratulations...now get to work!

Mac and cheese is good stuff. Especially homemade.
I made Nacho Mac and Cheese last night. Good stuff.

thanks for the great read today. life is starting to get back to normal. my MIL had emergency open heart surgery on monday and this week has been a blur.
Sorry to hear about that, nash. I hope she heals quickly. In the mean time, continue to take your mind off things by hangin' with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back