5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm both unmotivated and behind schedule. This is not a recipe for success.

Hey....Aqui en casa. Es mi día libre. Como están las cosas en tu lado del mundo?

(I am at home. It is my day off. How are things in your side of the world?)

:plusone:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey....Aqui en casa. Es mi día libre. Como están las cosas en tu lado del mundo?

My Spanish is a little rusty, but I actually understood that, before looking at the translation you included! Things are looking allright. We have put out about $100k in proposals this week, and if they come through, back to full time for us! I'm in the office today, but I'm taking Monday as my 'forced furlough day', so 3 day weekend for me!

My eyes are starting to burn from looking at more hospital/medical office building cost data... I am going to be spouting off these numbers in my sleep.

My Spanish is a little rusty, but I actually understood that, before looking at the translation you included! Things are looking allright. We have put out about $100k in proposals this week, and if they come through, back to full time for us! I'm in the office today, but I'm taking Monday as my 'forced furlough day', so 3 day weekend for me!
Sweet. Good luck with the proposals.

(This is not a post...just a friendly conversation)

Good luck FLBuff... our fingers are crossed for you...

Have fun and a good day my friends. I am out of here. Have things to take care at home, hit the books for a couple of hours(did start the quest for a Masters degree), and to the gym in the afternoon.

Just in case....HAVE A SUPER WEEK-END.

Good luck FLBuff... our fingers are crossed for you...
Thanks. It's all good. AT LEAST I HAVE A JOB!

(Sorry, had to say it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back