5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
post - had a fair amount of global warming to contend with here too - goin' drinkin' at my all tiime favoriteist bar tonite :woot:

Global warming? So that explains the -10 degree overnight temp last night.

meh, I think it's just "Global Heat Re-arranging" Some places are heating up, and to balance the equation, others are cooling...

I like the ice sculpture they build of Al Gore in Alaska every year...fitting...

Why would I change it? Having it here allows me to look at it all day without putting it as my work computer's desktop (frowned upon)

Each time I see it, I swear the left boob creeps just a little more towards the middle...

Last edited:
Why would I change it? Having it here allows me to look at it all day without putting it as my work computer's desktop (frowned upon)
Each time I see it, I swear the left boob creeps just a little more towards the middle...
:Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

RG, any way for you to go clean-up the "horse is to stable" thread. Got a noob all up in that last page.

I'm going to spend the weekend rigging up a webcam and alarm booby trap on my sliding glass door to thwart the retard bandits.

Can you post the resulting video on Youtube. I think it may end up quite entertaining...

those are boobs!? I thought it was a couple bald guys watching a chick sunbathe :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back