39... I mean... 40 days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again I don't understand this organization. If this is an oddball year and they aren't sure about the cut score for a specific test, why can't the release all the other disciple results and delay the Petroleum results?

The SE exam results are released later due to scoring and grading method.

I really hope I pass so that I don't have to deal with NCEES again.
Probably everyone that took the PE petro failed..so they have a 0% passing rate. Not good

I just talked to someone at NCEES, the cut score meeting for PE Pet. it for future exams, not this one. Dust that f5 back off!

I just contacted NCEES and they told me the opposite, that the meeting does pertain to the October 2014 exam results.

This very well could be misplaced hope, but I happened to see on the Florida Board website that there's a board meeting scheduled for today. Maybe they know something about NCEES releasing the results, or maybe it's something completely different. Just thought I'd toss it out there so other people can have something else to worry about too!

This very well could be misplaced hope, but I happened to see on the Florida Board website that there's a board meeting scheduled for today. Maybe they know something about NCEES releasing the results, or maybe it's something completely different. Just thought I'd toss it out there so other people can have something else to worry about too!
Agenda for today:1. Misplace hope

2. Laugh

3. Repeat

Agenda for today:

1. Misplace hope

2. shit my pants from explosive diarrhea due to the chili I had at lunch

3. Laugh

4. Repeat
fixt

Agenda for today:

1. F5

2. Misplace hope

3. F5

4. Laugh

5. F5

6. Repeat
Haha, indeed. It's the misplaced hope and tears of others that get me through the day.

Latest posts

Back