2019 Novel Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V. suspish.

JAnpcEy.jpg

lol

Everyone here in CO thinks they have nothing to worry about because of their fitness level! -  yeah good luck with using the downward dog pose to chase off an old man who coughs on you at the weed store!!!!

I don't have coronavirus...or the flu.  Doc says its probably just a run-of-the-mill virus.  Still not going to work the rest of the week.

In other news, the NCAA tournament will be played without fans in the stands.  I think that is going to affect the players used to having lots of background noise, but I'm not sure which teams, if any, it will benefit.

Man so me and the wife can go to Hawaii for like $1100 bucks airfare and hotel next week? They only have 2 cases? Feeling like

Being a millennial and saying what the fuck?

If we’re all going to end up cooped up in our houses for a month anyways....

Man so me and the wife can go to Hawaii for like $1100 bucks airfare and hotel next week? They only have 2 cases? Feeling like

leave the kids a pallet of toilet paper and go for it!

FYI, my best guess is we in reality have more than 2 cases. They only recently (paper this morning) started expanding testing, I believe it's been fairly limited until now. That said, I think there's a certain amount of fearmongering going on here, and personally (as a young foolish healthy male) I wouldn't cancel my own travel plans.

If I had any vacation at all, I might take a trip. $250 round trip to Seattle? $400 to East coast? Whooo! 

Yeah but just give it time. Eventually you won't even be able to find sand paper at Home Depot. 

I guess we’ll pass on Hawaii - tough to leave even grown kids who live in your house if society is going to break down...

I don’t get cancelling college - your just moving people from one place to another -maybe lock down the colleges but just closing them will end up with those kids going other places...

Supposed to go to a local conference tomorrow - Defin gonna try and keep my distance from folks / leave early and go get some chicky nuggets.....

I don't get canceling the entire NBA season. I can see leaving the fans out. But the players don't exactly fall into the most at-risk category here.

Latest posts

Back