2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved because you guys deserve to know! I'm letting the results fly today. You guys will get notifications from NCEES this morning. Good luck! 
@renabee should have a "Twitter like check mark" showing he's the real deal so people know.

Deleted-wrong thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I caved because you guys deserve to know! I'm letting the results fly today. You guys will get notifications from NCEES this morning. Good luck! 

@renabee should have a "Twitter like check mark" showing he's the real deal so people know.

I'm pretty sure @renabee posted that a minute after the results were released in AK.  Just saying....

Can anyone who has passed confirm or deny they received the aforementioned NCEES survey seeking licensed Civil and Environmental PEs?

Since we won't hear from AK until probably next week, I'm going to continue my speculation train...

I also received the survey email yesterday. Being one of the unfortunate exam takers who got stuck with the CA board, the only thing I can do right now is keeping my speculation for maybe another two weeks. 

I also received the survey email yesterday. Being one of the unfortunate exam takers who got stuck with the CA board, the only thing I can do right now is keeping my speculation for maybe another two weeks. 
I'm still waiting for VA and keeping the same speculation regarding the email...

Well, if it makes anyone feel better, I received the survey email and passed the exam. 

Has there been anyone who has failed and received the email? Or anyone who has passed and NOT received it?
The email is only for the water resources and environmental test takers.

"  If you’ve become licensed since passing the PE Environmental exam or the PE Civil: Water Resources and Environmental exam, we would appreciate your input by completing an online survey. "

Back