2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So big news, I just saw the new Avengers movie with the wife...

and other news, I got home to spam some EB boards and saw the results were posted.

Civil PE Structural 

PASSED!!
Question...did you receive one of those survey emails for licensed engineers?  I think I've only seen them posted about water resources or environmental.

My state hasn't released results yet, and a friend of mine that took water resources got the email, while I didn't (I took civil structural)...I know it probably means nothing, but it makes me nervous nonetheless!

Just got a call from the CA board, results will be released in two weeks from now.. Cali folks, just FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone who has passed confirm or deny they received the aforementioned NCEES survey seeking licensed Civil and Environmental PEs?

Since we won't hear from AK until probably next week, I'm going to continue my speculation train...
I did get the survey, the same day I got my notice of release of results but slightly after.  I passed, Civil Water Resources & Environment in New Mexico.  I hope the speculation food helps.  Not sure what it means - if someone who failed got it then I would think it was just a blanket email to anyone who did the water resources or environmental test.  Otherwise maybe it IS an indication of passing.

Tried calling DLLR Maryland, no answer. I assume licensing departments are not answering their phones...

Back