2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone who has passed confirm or deny they received the aforementioned NCEES survey seeking licensed Civil and Environmental PEs?

Since we won't hear from AK until probably next week, I'm going to continue my speculation train...
If you got the email, it says in it "since passing the PE." I am in Washington and got the email about the survey 30 minutes BEFORE I got the email about the results(I passed). Drove me insane for 30 minutes but if you also got that email I would say you are a safe bet to pass. Congrats. 

Tried calling DLLR Maryland, no answer. I assume licensing departments are not answering their phones...
Thanks for doing that  - I really want to do the same, but it's not going to make them move any faster. I just want to be released from the need to constantly refresh my NCEES dashboard...

Thanks for doing that  - I really want to do the same, but it's not going to make them move any faster. I just want to be released from the need to constantly refresh my NCEES dashboard...

I spoke with someone from the MD department yesterday. Since the supervisor was OFF to work, they didnt release the results yesterday. I was told it will be happening today. Hoping it to be soon! 

Can anyone who has passed confirm or deny they received the aforementioned NCEES survey seeking licensed Civil and Environmental PEs?

Since we won't hear from AK until probably next week, I'm going to continue my speculation train...
I caved because you guys deserve to know! I'm letting the results fly today. You guys will get notifications from NCEES this morning. Good luck! 

Tried calling DLLR Maryland, no answer. I assume licensing departments are not answering their phones...
Maryland (in the last couple years) tends to released on day 2 or 3. You may have to wait until Monday. I know it sucks, I've been there, but its a vast improvement over what it was 3+ years ago, when Maryland and Pennsylvania fought to release last.

The workers at DLLR may also be answering other phone calls, or otherwise preparing the process to issue licenses. While Maryland might release the results a day or two late, it's much faster than other states in actually issuing the license.

I spoke with someone from the MD department yesterday. Since the supervisor was OFF to work, they didnt release the results yesterday. I was told it will be happening today. Hoping it to be soon! 
I posted my above comment about the same time this was written. I stand corrected. 

Good luck fellow Marylanders!

Back