2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 hours ago, thejulie said: I have seen it vaguely brushed upon, but does anybody know what *time* NCEES updates their site?
People having been tracking this for years. There doesn't appear to be any pattern. There isn't even a guarantee that it will happen during business hours.
Ughhhhhhhh. You would think architects would be the chaotic ones and engineers would be the ones instituting order! This hardship is so authentic. [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ughhhhhhhh. You would think architects would be the chaotic ones and engineers would be the ones instituting order! This hardship is so authentic.
emoji24.png
emoji24.png
emoji24.png

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
No rhyme, no reason. An independent, government type bureaucracy.

Enjoy the ride and pray you passed. Once you see that green pass box, nothing else matters regarding this wait.

Except you constantly check for a couple weeks to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

I swear I woke up, rolled over, refreshed ncees and something changed with the date of my exam. I'm not sure what but my eye caught some sort of change. I think i'm going crazy.

12 minutes ago, thejulie said: I swear I woke up, rolled over, refreshed ncees and something changed with the date of my exam. I'm not sure what but my eye caught some sort of change. I think i'm going crazy.
Mine did too, I agree
Same here. Mine used to say April 15. Now just says April

12 minutes ago, thejulie said: I swear I woke up, rolled over, refreshed ncees and something changed with the date of my exam. I'm not sure what but my eye caught some sort of change. I think i'm going crazy.
Mine did too, I agree
Same here. Mine used to say April 15. Now just says April
That's it! Maybe that means they're updating the results! [emoji30] [emoji30]

Great... Now I'll get nothing done for the next 2 weeks waiting for PCS to release.  What are the odds that they do like they used to and show unofficial pass/fail? lol

The majority of the results were supposed to be released next week, from what I've heard.

also can confirm, my NCEES dashboard used to say "April 15, 2016", now it only says "April, 2016"

today and the next few days are going to be verrrrry unproductive lol

Back