2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all should start calling NCEES and asking when results will be released.

Stand your ground and have an attitude too - it will help!

Wasn't there a big mishap with everyone who took the April 2015 exam in PA were issued license numbers via the PA Verify page, then they had to retroactively fix all those issues?
I dont know about the PA exam just the Iowa one!

The proctor from Houston will be calling everyone individually to notify about the results.

Excellent - I can't wait to tell him how big of a douche bag he is.
Wasn't he ridiculous? I sat next to a guy that got kicked out, that was insane. The proctor told him "Don't make me get ignorant with you" and they had to call a cop in to force him out of the test. That was a fun way to distract me from my test!

Wasn't he ridiculous? I sat next to a guy that got kicked out, that was insane. The proctor told him "Don't make me get ignorant with you" and they had to call a cop in to force him out of the test. That was a fun way to distract me from my test!
Hmmmmm.... I missed that...what was he booted for? Where were you sitting? I was basically on the far right of the big room.

Here's a thread I start pre-exam and commented on post exam.

Hmmmmm.... I missed that...what was he booted for? Where were you sitting? I was basically on the far right of the big room.

Here's a thread I start pre-exam and commented on post exam.
I was middle/right side in the front. He was tossed for having his phone on him and apparently playing with it during the exam. He also tried to ask me to put my watch between us during the exam, which the proctor clearly said was a no no. He only got 15 minutes into the exam. He was adamant that he was going to stay, was grabbing his exam paper back from the proctor and saying "my phone was power off". It was quite cartoonish.

I was middle/right side in the front. He was tossed for having his phone on him and apparently playing with it during the exam. He also tried to ask me to put my watch between us during the exam, which the proctor clearly said was a no no. He only got 15 minutes into the exam. He was adamant that he was going to stay, was grabbing his exam paper back from the proctor and saying "my phone was power off". It was quite cartoonish.
Holy shit balls. Well I was wearing ear plugs so that's probably why I didn't hear it.

Damner.

Sounds like to me he didnt really plan on staying anyway and was going to do whatever he wanted. The desperation of not being repaired often makes people do stupid things!

Sounds like to me he didnt really plan on staying anyway and was going to do whatever he wanted. The desperation of not being repaired often makes people do stupid things!
Haha, well I guess there's a point to that. I mean if you know you are going to fail, then you might try some crazy stuff to get by.

Haha, well I guess there's a point to that. I mean if you know you are going to fail, then you might try some crazy stuff to get by.
If you're going to go down, might as well take as many other people with you. SMH

Sounds like a real basket case. I wonder if he'd even be allowed to resit for another exam.

If you're going to go down, might as well take as many other people with you. SMH

Sounds like a real basket case. I wonder if he'd even be allowed to resit for another exam.
Sure was, I'm guessing he will be back next time just as fidgety.

Of course he'll be back.

The NCEES makes money off people who don't follow the rules and those who don't make their magic cut score.

Back