2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can confirm that @glockjacket has had his results released.

Youand I, however, have to wait for the april 2016 results.
I hope they do not take an additional week after the ncees results are released like last October. Last April I believe it was the same day or the next day when California released there results.

I hope they do not take an additional week after the ncees results are released like last October. Last April I believe it was the same day or the next day when California released there results.
boo hoo.  Try living in PA where you can assume 3 weeks minimum lol.

Last year the April results were release on the 22nd of May.... if they follow the same course it will be either the 20th or the 27th of this year for us here in Iowa!

Time to revive this..

0d6a8222f047015b535a003bca3531ea.jpg

You want to talk about waiting?  Try waiting almost a year with NYC's DCAS system.

Last year the April results were release on the 22nd of May.... if they follow the same course it will be either the 20th or the 27th of this year for us here in Iowa!
Wasn't there a big mishap with everyone who took the April 2015 exam in PA were issued license numbers via the PA Verify page, then they had to retroactively fix all those issues?

16 hours ago, Bcbillings said: Last year the April results were release on the 22nd of May.... if they follow the same course it will be either the 20th or the 27th of this year for us here in Iowa!
Wasn't there a big mishap with everyone who took the April 2015 exam in PA were issued license numbers via the PA Verify page, then they had to retroactively fix all those issues?
Sounds about right.

PA + PCS = SNAFU

Back