This Week... - Page 5 - APR 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
kimberly9

This Week...

The result was out last year at the third week of May at Thursday. I would expect the similar time to get result this year. Till now, I still believe I could pass. It will be huge disappointed if I do not pass.

5 minutes ago, JohnW said:

The result was out last year at the third week of May at Thursday. I would expect the similar time to get result this year. Till now, I still believe I could pass. It will be huge disappointed if I do not pass.

If I recall, this year's exam was also a week earlier than last year's. April '17 was on the 21st and April '18 was on the 13th.

• Like 1

If you add 5 and 22, you get 27, which is the day of the month in which I was born. I was born in July, the 7th month. So if you add 7 to 27, you get 34. Five Guys has great burgers. If you add 5 to 34 you get 39. Today is the 39th day waiting for results. So they must be released today.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, StructuralVFL said:

If I recall, this year's exam was also a week earlier than last year's. April '17 was on the 21st and April '18 was on the 13th.

So the result should be out today or tomorrow:D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sambisu said:

If you add 5 and 22, you get 27, which is the day of the month in which I was born. I was born in July, the 7th month. So if you add 7 to 27, you get 34. Five Guys has great burgers. If you add 5 to 34 you get 39. Today is the 39th day waiting for results. So they must be released today.

I like your logic!

17 minutes ago, sambisu said:

That makes complete sense to me- my vote is on today

On 5/20/2018 at 6:59 PM, kimberly9 said:

Maybe results will be released. :wacko:

Does anyone else just have a constant sick feeling whenever thinking about the exam? I can't even look forward to my vacation because I have this dark cloud hanging over my life...

Sigh.... I can relate to that dark cloud so well. It's so hard to stay focused with this constant sick feeling! Who is ready for another unproductive day at work? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ColoradoPEmaybe said:

Sigh.... I can relate to that dark cloud so well. It's so hard to stay focused with this constant sick feeling! Who is ready for another unproductive day at work? 

Love your screen name!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ColoradoPEmaybe said:

9 minutes ago, Myph said:

Love your screen name!

@ColoradoPEmaybe 

NCEES I just met you, and this is crazy. 

But here is my scan-tron, so pass me maybe. 

Repeat Chorus in endless loop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, emmajuwa said:

What a great lesson NCEES is teaching us as engineers.  Be unpredictable. Don't let the guy called @RBHeadge PE know your next move based on past results map.

Sarcasm detected. FWIW, I never predicted the release date, just provided the NET date.

3 hours ago, sambisu said:

Starting to seem like today isn't the day...guess I'll have to revisit my calculations.

When i log into my NCEES dashboard, the live chat isn't available.......anyone else have this as well?   Could this mean it's going to happen soon?  

Just now, Ashleigh Bell said:

When i log into my NCEES dashboard, the live chat isn't available.......anyone else have this as well?   Could this mean it's going to happen soon?  

It depends. Do you believe in ghosts?

Just now, Ashleigh Bell said:

yes. I think they are releasing soon

1 minute ago, Ashleigh Bell said:

Pretty sure that means they're tired of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ashleigh Bell said:

Yep, same here. I just logged in and the live chat box is MIA....

Just now, medieval_pancake said:

Yep, same here. I just logged in and the live chat box is MIA....

check email

3 minutes ago, StructuralVFL said:

Live chat is back up for me as well

3 minutes ago, StructuralVFL said:

That means you failed the test. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StructuralVFL said:

Its gone again...