Map: April 2014 PE Results Released - Page 7 - APR 2014 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
snobumPE

Map: April 2014 PE Results Released

For all California folks,

I just got a massage from them. It will be next week. just feel like stay in the dark now T T

Does this mean that we have to go thru memorial weekend not knowing the results?!!

Yes, real sad. I don't know how I can wait for that long

They've said that in the past only to release the results a day later

Hope so, thanks

Illinois is out! And I passed!!!! :party-smiley-048:

Sorry guys! I meant to say Missouri.......I was so excited I can't type straight.

I recieved an email from NCEES

Illinois is out! And I passed!!!! :party-smiley-048:

Sorry guys! I meant to say Missouri.......I was so excited I can't type straight.

I recieved an email from NCEES

Epic fail!

I just received an email from the CT PCS coordinator that they are working to release them by tomorrow...

Alright I am out, I will be back tomorrow. I don't think CA results will be out today. It's already past 5 Eastern time, since NCEES is in that time zone, I am guessing they are releasing the scores tonight.

I just received an email from the CT PCS coordinator that they are working to release them by tomorrow...

Sapper did you see this?

\MD PCS emailed me back and said that they hope to have the boards release the scores tomorrow or Friday.

DE - passed!!!! Not on their website yet but no worries! It's official! In Barcelona now so it's time to celebrate!!

i was going to celebrate with a glass of Scotch.....your celebration is clearly superior to mine.

I'm waiting on VA and drinking Scotch because it seems like the thing to do now. I'm hoping to break out the good stuff soon...

• Like 2

Sapper did you see this?

I'm unmoved by words from these people. Actions.

I'm still wondering if the Surveying results are being released with the engineering results.

Is there anyone out there who got results that knows of any surveyors who took the test and their result status?

There usually aren't too many surveyors on this board. I'm not sure why, but it's always a very small group if any at all.

Might be the name...engineerboards....doesn't really advertise to surveyors.
I was hoping someone that took the PE exam works with someone that took the Surveying exam.

Bruno pass me a glass while we wait ever so patiently for VA.

I'm hoping to start the holiday happy hour around here a little early if those results come in between today and tomorrow.

5/20: KY, WA, ME, AR, IN, UT, TN, DE, AK, TX, VT, FL, WV, DC, NH, NE, SC, MS

5/21: OK, OH, MI, NC, LA, PA, AZ, MO, NM, ND, KS (Mailed)

I will update for today's states later on today.

u1b8SUn.png

Sign in to follow this