Map: April 2014 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately it's giving some credit to the theory of passing results being given out first.

TN results received in the last hour or so, 5/20. First got results on NCEES account (frantically hitting F5 all day), then received email from state board (about 10 minutes after)

Could we also include SE exam results here? This map would be very useful if it had both.
SE results generally come out a couple of weeks later. Based on previous years, I'm going to guess the week of June 9th since the PM essay problems scoring workshop has typically been held the 1st weekend of June. But hopefully I'm wrong and they come out sooner...

Im going to struggle to find motivation to work on SE part 2 again after taking 6 months off (thanks Indiana for that one)

DE - passed!!!! Not on their website yet but no worries! It's official! In Barcelona now so it's time to celebrate!!

DE - passed!!!! Not on their website yet but no worries! It's official! In Barcelona now so it's time to celebrate!!

i was going to celebrate with a glass of Scotch.....your celebration is clearly superior to mine.

Back