Map: April 2014 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing for FL yet, I just emailed the board to see if they approved the results yet, will post response

Could we also include SE exam results here? This map would be very useful if it had both.
SE results generally come out a couple of weeks later. Based on previous years, I'm going to guess the week of June 9th since the PM essay problems scoring workshop has typically been held the 1st weekend of June. But hopefully I'm wrong and they come out sooner...
That's what I thought. All you PE takers suck, now I'm all worried about my SE results and I still have a few more weeks to go! GAH!!! Can't take it!

Im going to struggle to find motivation to work on SE part 2 again after taking 6 months off (thanks Indiana for that one)
I'll cheer you on bass. Heck, if I don't pass part 2 this time around we can study together in our collective misery.

WV here too. Environmental. Passed!

I have lurked on this Board for two years, soaking up every bit of advice I could. Thank you, everyone.

Back