Whatcha Playin?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, LadyFox got hooked by the latest release of WoW. She's doing the free trial at the moment.

10436309_10153391814089676_8474934355127168261_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, LadyFox got hooked by the latest release of WoW. She's doing the free trial at the moment.
I wasn't sure about the garrisons at first, but I'm starting to like them. I got my ret pally to lv 100, but I still suck. I just don't have the time to play to be good at it.
My SO, though, is pretty badass. Got all the titles, battlemaster, conquer, gorgeous, etc.

Assassin's Creed III. Hate the controls and game play so far. I've only spent a couple hours on it but it's no where near as fun as AC II was. I'll probably invest a couple more hours and see if it improves, if it doesn't then I'll move on to something else.

The start of AC3 is REALLY slow. The story and missions get better, but overall it was one of my least favorite AC games.

It's a good thing I don't have that one then. I have 1, 2 and Black Flag, but have only played a few hours of 1. I'll get to them someday.

AC 1 was a good start to the series. One of my biggest peeves about it was the lack of 'fast transport' options which forced you to horse back every where. If you like exploring every nook and cranny then it'll be perfect for you.

AC 2 was a vast improvement. The regenerative health was removed and switched to potions, fighting was a bit more streamlined, and you had a fast transport option if you desired or you could still horse back.

It's a good thing I don't have that one then. I have 1, 2 and Black Flag, but have only played a few hours of 1. I'll get to them someday.

You're a child for the first few hours of the game, including an intense hide and seek session, if that's any indicator...

When WoW came out I said I will never touch that game (or anything like it) because I know I'll end up losing my job over it.
Why would you lose your job over a game? Everything in moderation...

I enjoy gaming but not enough to completely ignore everything around me. Especially when one has 3 jobs. ;)

^When I was into Civilization it was always "One more turn," which eventually developed into "Oh crap, the sun is coming up already!?!" I can see WoW being as bad or worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't really played a computer game (other than on the phone) since star wars battlefront.....

I'm thinking of brushing off my Atari. I bet the graphics are killer on my LED TV

You're a child for the first few hours of the game, including an intense hide and seek session, if that's any indicator...

Hmm, it's been a couple years since I played it, but I remember being in the second town/castle area or something like that. I liked climbing to the top of the towers and diving down.

I have a long break coming up for Christmas, but I"ll be going to the in-laws in Texas. I'm probably only going to be able to game on my 3DS and PSP (Mother 3!).

I have a hard enough time getting Junior to go ACTUALLY play without video games, can't imagine what would happen if she got hooked on Minecraft or similar...

In fact, the extent of her "gaming" is educational stuff that's available off KidRex.

Back