Whatcha Playin?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be single parenting it this weekend, so I should get some time to play with my Wii.
Don't let junior watch you playing with your wii wii.
Strictly happens when she is napping or in bed already.

I'm a little dissappointed that it took until this morning for someone to jump on that remark.

I'll be single parenting it this weekend, so I should get some time to play with my Wii.

I'm a little dissappointed that it took until this morning for someone to jump on that remark.
I will most definately never jump on your wii wii. Were you hoping someone would do it sooner? :ghey:

Fallout: New Vegas and Assassin's Creed II, both on PS3, have been my active games lately. Kind of want to get back in to L4D2 on PC, just too busy to be able to sit down and play for a couple hours at a time these days though.

I'm in the midst of a condensed winter class and had to listen to a practice run of a talk my wife is giving tomorrow. I know, I'm full of excuses, but I freely admit I'm a tad off my game lately.

Fallout: New Vegas and Assassin's Creed II, both on PS3, have been my active games lately. Kind of want to get back in to L4D2 on PC, just too busy to be able to sit down and play for a couple hours at a time these days though.

I picked up Assassins Creed:Brotherhood. Ive spent most of my time playing the multiplayer. Its disturbing how much fun it is stalking your friends and then assassinating them. I loved the L4D games too. Great fun there. One of the best zombie games to date.

Im having a hard time finding a racing game for the PS3 that 3-4 of us can play in the same room. they all appear to be single player with online multiplayer. anybody know of one that splits the screen for multiplayers in the same room?

Im having a hard time finding a racing game for the PS3 that 3-4 of us can play in the same room. they all appear to be single player with online multiplayer. anybody know of one that splits the screen for multiplayers in the same room?
try "Blur". It hosts up to a 4 player splitscreen.

I got Goldeneye 007 for the Wii for Xmas, hoping to relive some the N64 glory days. Turns out that the controls are harder than Chinese arithmetic, so I don't see myself playing it very much. I'm hugely disappointed. That's the reason I don't play new games very often. I'm not good with the keyboard/mouse combo on complex PC games, and the Wii with nunchuk/classic controller has way too many effin' buttons.
I got GoldenEye for wii a few weeks ago (early Christmas present to myself) and I found the controls pretty straightforward. I bought the game with the classic controller, but I found I like using the Wii remote & nunchuck configuration a lot better.

I thought the game was pretty good, although I'm pretty terrible at the multiplayer (online) mode. I don't know that I've ever played an online first person shooter before, and thus I am no good against real people. The last multiplayer first person shooter I played is quite possibly the original N64 Goldeneye. Needless to say, I get killed pretty quickly if I try playing online. :(
Hey guys, I'm interested in learning more about this game. When we were younger, my buddies and I played alot of N64 Goldeneye. Now we are grown up and more mature, and we still play games, mostly Mario Kart online. Is the new Goldeneye game for Wii similar to Mario Kart in that you can play amongst your friends online in a private room? Or is the online play limited to being thrown in with a bunch of people that you don't know, which would most likely whack me in a few seconds?

I picked up Assassins Creed:Brotherhood. Ive spent most of my time playing the multiplayer. Its disturbing how much fun it is stalking your friends and then assassinating them. I loved the L4D games too. Great fun there. One of the best zombie games to date.

I just started the multiplayer for ACB, and I think it sucks. The points system is flawed, and just walking next to someone and stabbing them is well, pretty lame. I can understand it being more fun to piss off your friends when playing with them, but the regular online multiplayer, well, I would have expected more. Even more so when free running and the aspects that made the game such a success are detrimental points and notoriety-wise.

Civilization II, over 1000% on Deity level. now I just play to see how I can screw with the game. working on letting the barbarians take over the whole planet before I land on Alpha Centaury.

Time for a thread revival!

Anyone else playing anything good these days?

I haven't been playing anything lately other than "Tesla Effect", which I had to buy after being a huge fan of the ultra-campy Tex Murphy adventure games.

I am absolutely licking my chops for Assassin's Creed: Unity, though. I have held off buying a PS4, but will pull the trigger for October 28th. I was a little let down by Black Flag, but watching the videos for AC5 online has been mindblowing. The gameplay is so smooth and refined, the historical significance is nicely blended in, most of the maps are a true 1:1 scale including Notre Dame... I just can't get over it. If its as good as it looks, it may very well push its way to the top of the #1 game of all time list, IMO.

Words with Friends. Haven't turned on the PS3 in weeks (aside from Netflix). I miss my video games.

Ask KF how well Minecraft worked on my computer...

jiFfM.jpg

Though with your compact PC, it wouldn't take much to boost your video capability. All you need is a PCI-E low-profile video card. Those are relatively cheap too. So if you ever decide to want to try some light PC gaming, that's an option for you.

Been playing Smite, Dota 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Crysis 3, and Modern Warfare 3. AC Unity does look pretty bad@ss.

Also tried out my buddy's latest gen. NVidia Shield tablet. For those that don't know, it's basically a gaming tablet designed by NVidia (PC video card manufacturer). It was pretty slick with the included controller. HDMI output makes it easy to game on your big screen without a lot of hardware. And what did we do with all that high-end technology? We mostly played emulated NES and SNES games. LOL!!!

Though with your compact PC, it wouldn't take much to boost your video capability. All you need is a PCI-E low-profile video card. Those are relatively cheap too. So if you ever decide to want to try some light PC gaming, that's an option for you.
I was referring to the onslaught of malware that got me so frustrated that I smacked the computer hard enough to break the harddrive (don't tell Mrs Dex that. As far as she knows, the HD just failed...).

Back