What states are released?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Oklahoma OKPELS office said she wasn't sure when the results would be released but it should be sometime this week......

Do we have to wait for Oklahoma to send out letters and wait for the snail mail to deliver them or is there a way to find out online before we get the letters?

This is what the NCEES site says for Oklahoma.... I now wish I would have asked more questions. It was obvious she new the results were in...

Results

When results have been released to the Oklahoma board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an email informing FE and PE candidates that their results can be accessed through MyNCEES.

The Oklahoma board will notify PS candidates of their results.

All results are reported as pass or fail. If you fail the examination, you will receive a diagnostic report showing your performance for each of the major topics covered on the exam.
I did notice the the OK state board has two links on their home page now, one for examinees who passed and the other for those who failed. So it looks like they probably have them or were expecting them soon.
Can you please post the link?
http://www.ok.gov/pels/

Note this is not the results. Only what to do when you get your results, one way or the other.
That is for license renewal and license verification. Those were there all the time. That is not examinees who passed and who failed.
It's specifically under the 2014 October PE exam release news. One topic for what to do if you passed, the other if you did not. Not for renewal.

Does anyone else think it's funny that people in a couple of PCS states are getting their results before Florida and Texas? That's gotta be proof that they're screwing with us this year to keep us on our toes! At least results are finally trickling in, though, so for me at least it's a different kind of anxiety.

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Add Pennsylvania to the list, somebody posted that its out.

Historically, Texas has been one of the first states to release. This time PCS states have beaten Texas hands down.

Just received an NCEES email for AZ. Looks like results are in. Maybe I'll check it tomorrow. Make them wait on me.

Back