What states are released?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American University of Sharjah in UAE is released also. Well it is not a state or board, so I still have to apply for the lincense somewhere else!

Not sure if anyone else in Hawaii besides me is reading this, but nothing here yet. I called the state board and they said we should be getting a letter or email notification from NCEES that results are available. Not sure which will come first.

Anyone from Oklahoma got result yet? Board website saying result is already released! But NCEES is still pending.

Anyone from Oklahoma got result yet? Board website saying result is already released! But NCEES is still pending.
Nope, still don't have mine. Will it actually say on our NCEES account or do we have to wait for them to mail letters? Or do we get an email of pass/fail?

Alaska license search is getting populated a few at a time today (4 new so far).

Congrats to all that have passed. Be sure to celebrate responsibly.

Hell, donate a little to EngineerBoards and help keep this site running. Your making the big $$$ now!!!

Where on the OK PELS website does it say that the results have been released? I am probably just overlooking...

I have not gotten any notification of my results yet either btw.

• Arizona has released. At least I have e-mail from NCEES. I am just to cowardly to look at it until I get home. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of my coworkers by soiling myself.
  • Good Luck to you all!

Its 6 pm here, I am stopping F5 for today. It will be a long night :( . Good luck to all who still waiting

Back